Monday, February 20, 2017

"The River At Night" by Erica Ferencik | Review





Review:

First of all, this book cover is amazing! Maybe the most beautiful cover I've ever seen. 

 So you can be a little more aware of what this book is about, I'll tell you a thing or two about it. 
This is a story about four best friends that decided to go to an adventure in the woods. It was supposed to be cool and to take them away of their ordinary problems and routines, but they were so, so wrong. Everything about this trip became a hell for them.  

For a long time, I was thinking that maybe they were just going to get lost or something like that, but I was not expecting at all what really happen. The way this whole thing came to an end was amazingly unpredictable. I didn't expect anything at all and that was the main reason why I liked this book so much. 

This book was such a crazy adventure for me. I really felt everything the characters were going through and how they were suffering and trying to survive.
While I was reading it, I was always thinking that this could make a really cool movie! It should be a movie. 
For a long time I've been expecting to read a book like this... - wild, overwhelming, fun, crazy, suspenseful - Just amazing! 

If you like stories that take place in the wild, this is a really cool choice for you. 



Thank you Erica for this amazing offer!


My rating:





2 comments:

  1. I am so curious about this book!!!

    Amaizing Review!
    With love,
    Banal Girl

    the-banal-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pode não ser o meu género favorito nem a minha primeira escolha para ler, mas histórias que decorrem na natureza costumam agradar-me. :)

    ReplyDelete